06 12 / 2011
Disney has created an homage to Joy Division’s seminal album ‘Unknown Pleasures’ by turning Mickey Mouse’s head into the now iconic waveform they used for their album cover. Someone pop on in to Disneyland/world and pick me up one of these bad boys.
This = very necessary.
Your eyes are not tricking you. What you’re looking at is a Disney remake of the classic Joy Division ‘Unknown Pleasures’ shirt, available only at Disneyland and Disneyworld stores.
Disney’s not the only one getting into the rock homage act…
- cna-certification-a reblogged this from thecoolnews
- somethingwitty reblogged this from thecoolnews
- scrufflepufftimelord reblogged this from nylonguysmagazine
- ppmendia likes this
- creavi likes this
- jachristian likes this
- throughthetrapdoors reblogged this from nylonguysmagazine and added:
- halixsux reblogged this from thecoolnews
- alexgas likes this
- lola-la-renarde reblogged this from thecoolnews and added:
- medisina likes this
- handstotheskylikeiminchurch likes this
- thecoolnews reblogged this from nylonguysmagazine and added:
- goinballsdeep reblogged this from nylonguysmagazine
- thefantasticmrsfox likes this
- dogganghappened reblogged this from nylonguysmagazine and added:
- nylonguysmagazine posted this